Warner 87.5-108MHz 300W broadcast radio station FM transmitter
- Power adjustable: 0-300 watts. Max power can reach 350 Watt
- LCD displays LCD displays working frequency, forward power, reflected power and UV meter
- Single knob operation.
- Automatic power control maintaining the output at any preset level
- Pre-emphasis optional at 0, 50us or 75us.
- Dual stereo audio input interface.
- Provided with SWR protection function and temperature protection, raise alarm prompts once meet any trouble while working.
- Standard 19 inches, 2U whole aluminum case.
- Wiredrawing and oxidation makes surface bright, clean and elegant.
- Power supply voltage: 100-260V
- Power Output: 0 to 300Watt adjustable (step 1W)
- Frequency range: 87.5-108 MHz
- Frequency Step: 0.1MHZ
- Harmonic suppression: -65 dBc
- Operating temperature: -10 ℃ ~ 50 ℃
- Frequency stability: ± 10 ppm (-10 ° C to +60 ° C )
- Frequency Response: 50 - 15000Hz
- SNR: More than 50dB
- Distortion: less than 0.5%
- Parasitic amplitude modulation: Less than 0.2%
- Frequency deviation: Less than ±75KHz
- Modulation Mode: WFM
- Transmission Signal: FM Stereo or Mono
- Tuning Design: Stable PLL Technology
- Audio Input Level: -15db Max: -30db
- Stereo Separation: More than 40db
- Output Impedance: 50 ohm
- Audio Input: XLR
- AUX Input: BNC
- Antenna Connector: N
- Unit Size: 483mm * 400mm * 89mm (2U)
- Package weight: 10.6Kg
- FMT-350H ×1
- Power supply cable ×1
Note that the package does not include the antenna.